Sunday, March 3, 2013

Why I Love LOVE....

I love LOVE, first, because the feeling is amazing. The most important reason that I love, LOVE, is because love has solved every problem I have ever had from relationship and health problems and to very nasty money problems. There is not one problem loved has not solved for me when I turned to love to solve what troubled me.   

As I explain in my book titled Love is All I Know, our romantic thoughts about love prevent most people from experiencing love as it was meant to be experienced, as a very real spiritual power capable of solving all problems and healing all conditions no matter how terrible or severe those conditions may be..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone