Sunday, March 3, 2013

Searching for LOVE in all the wrong places.

I was an expert at searching for love in all the wrong places... No one ever told me that the love I was seeking lived within me. And even if they did tell me that, I wouldn't have believed them anyhow.  Why wouldn't I believe them?

Because everything we are taught about love and everything we read about loves makes us believe, without doubt, that the love we seek comes from others.   This belief is painfully wrong.  This belief is the source of all the drama and upsets people have in relationships. 

Love comes from within and when we are loving ourselves sufficiently, the love we seek from others will be mirrored and magnified back to us a thousands times over, naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone