Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Allow Nature To Love You

I love nature and because I do,  nature loves me back when I least expect it. Look at what a spectacular picture nature painted for me this morning. All the leaves on that tree are snow leaves, not one real leaf to be found anywhere. Our city plowed the alley and now I can't get my car out of the garage. Oh well, I didn't really want to go out in the snow today when I can enjoy its beauty from the comfort of my warm home. - Frederick Zappone

THE SNOW TREE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone