Saturday, March 16, 2013

Love or Go CRAZY!! (Article)



I have had days were so many things went wrong in my life that I ended up thinking I was a shit magnet for all the bad things in life. Through it all, I held onto love and love, over time, made what went wrong in my life turn out right.


Without love I would have lost my sanity a long time ago.  You don't have two of your children die unexpectedly on you, endure two divorces and two bankruptcies and remain a sane and happy person without the 'presence of love' in your life.

Love as a know it, is a feeling, it is a 'presence'...  It is a reassuring feeling that no matter what, all will turn out right in your world.  It has mine. When things have gone wrong in my life, loving my problems to death made what went wrong in my life turn out right.

I have gone from being a failure in business and marriage to being a success in both. I have gone from losing two children to ending up with 14 grandchildren who have multipled the love I felt I lost when my two children passed away.

Love has been and is the answer and solution for every problem in my life including health, relationship, family and money problems.

Resisting problems I didn't like, didn't make them go away, resistance only made my problems go from bad to worse.  By, reversing my attitude and loving to death everything I didn't like about myself or my life, I literally loved those things out of existence.

Love  is a very real spiritual power capable of solving all problems and healing all conditions no matter how terrible or severe those conditions may be..

Love as I discovered is not something we earn and it is certainly not something we deserve. The amazing thing about this love I know is we don't have to deserve it to experience it, we simple have to ALLOW ourselves to have the experience of this love and this love will wrap itself tightly around us.

The secret to experiencing the love I want is to ALLOW love to love me and because I do, the presence of love shows up in my life any time I mentally open myself up to experiencing it.. And when I feel the presence of love, I feel whole and complete. I feel confident and worry free.  I feel cared for and protected and I never feel alone even when I am alone with myself, that is what I experience when I allow love to love me..

One of four things happens when I love a problem to death.

1.The problem goes POOF and disappears from my life for no logical reason I can explain. One day I have the problem and the next day I am aware the problem is no longer in my life.

2. In doing nothing to solve my problem except loving my problem to death, my mind relaxes and when I least expect it, the answer to my problem spontaneously appear in my mind, seemingly out of thin air. And when the answer does appear, even before I apply the answer, I know with absolutely certainty the answer will solve the problem for me.

3. During the time I am doing nothing to solve my problem except loving it to death, when I least expect it, an article, a book, a workshop, event or situation will show up in my life that contains the answer to my problem.  When that happens, I  intuitively know without a shadow of a doubt that the answer I unexpectedly received is the right answer for me.

4.  When I am loving my problem to death, from a source unexpected, a person unexpectedly shows up in my life who solves my problem for me.

For more of my insights about Love, check out my book Love is All I Know, Amazon, $2.99


1 comment:

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone