Monday, March 11, 2013

Self-Love Attracts Good Things To me..


Everything we do to feel good whether it is pursuing money, having another love us is a result of lacking love inside ourselves. If we loved ourselves sufficiently, all the things we wanted (money, health, love relationships) would come into our life naturally, requiring no effort at all.. At least that is what is true for me, that is what I experience in life. The more I allow me to love myself, the more good things that come into my life from sources unexpected, unexpectedly. - Frederick Zappone, Love is All I Know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone