Monday, March 25, 2013

Macho LOVE..

The love I know shows you how to develop non-physical courage, more effective than beating the shit out of people with physical courage. - The love I know doesn't make you less of a man, it makes you more of a man. - MEN: Learn how to transform your impulses of anger and violence into passionate feelings of love for the women in your life. I am giving 'Macho LOVE' a voice so you know there is a choice. (Thank you Deb Clemente) (NO MORE BATTERED WOMEN OR CHILDREN)  Read the Self-Love Manifesto, Click on the FB link to learn about LOVE IS ALL I KNOW written by a real man for real men.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-is-All-I-know/314263332010155
Double click image to see The Macho Man Self-Love Manifesto Full Size





















I train, via Skypes, high testosterone, Macho Men on becoming Macho Men of Love. Questions about my training methods and fees, email me at: gratitude@frederickzappone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone