Friday, March 15, 2013

First STEP to Self-Love is Admitting you hate yourself


THE FIRST STEP TO TRUE SELF-LOVE IS 
ADMITTING HOW MUCH YOU HATE YOURSELF

What???? 

You say you don't hate yourself? 

Of course you do but it would be politically incorrect for you to admit that you hate yourself and, besides, that would be just plain un-american. 

We, as American's, know how much we love ourselves, that's why so many of us are dying from obesity, cancer, diabetes, heart attacks, strokes and from drug overdoses at an ever increasing rate. 

Here is a self-hate test? 

Are you stressed out more than you would like to be? Do you worry more than you would like to worry? Are you afraid of strangers on the street, highways or in malls or grocery stories? Do you eat more food than you should? Do you drink or smoke more than you should? Do you take pills to medicate, sedate and numb your feelings. 

If you answered yes to any of these questions, you hate yourself. 

The cure for self-hate is self love. 

 Making myself wrong for my weaknesses made me weaker. To solve this problem, I embraced my weaknesses. I loved them to death and in doing this, I literally loved my weaknesses out of existence. - Frederick Zappone, Author of Love is All I Know




1 comment:

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone