Thursday, March 7, 2013

Self-Love: How I love Myself (10 Ways)


1. I don't watch TV shows containing any kind of violence. I don't listen to the news.
2. I don't read the newspaper, I don't listen to radio news or talk shows.
3. I do listen to inspirational music and inspirational shows on the radio.
4. I watch TV shows that educate and inspire me.
5. I turn the sound off on all commercials.
6. I don't argue with anyone for any reason.
7. Anytime I feel negative, I repeat the words I LOVE MYSELF until the feeling dissolves
8. I forgive myself immediately any time I make a mistake.
9. I always accept 'what is' (whether I like it or not) so I can create happy events for myself.
10 I share love with others constantly which allows me to feel love constantly.

THESE ACTIONS MAKES ME A VERY HAPPY CAMPER....




SELF LOVE BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS:

Three $2.99 Kindle Books on the subject of Self-Love, including one of my own.

How Do I Love Myself: Learn a Magical 5 Minute-a-Day Process 

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It

Love is All I Know.....

.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying your reminders of love. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone