Monday, April 8, 2013

Prayer for World Leaders

Thank you, Frederick, for inviting me to be a guest contributor on your Allow the Love blog. One of the first things I'd like to share is a prayer that Victor and I have been saying every morning to close our daily meditations for over 15 years.  We call it our prayer for world leaders.

I'm sure that most of us have felt discouraged and even angry at the actions of some of our elected and appointed leaders.  Victor and I believe, however, that anger will not help make a situation better -- in fact it fuels the negativity of the situation.  When we are angry at a person, the energy of that anger locks the subject of our anger in a negative flow of energy.  More than ever, our leaders need to be surrounded with the light of love in order to assist them to come from their Higher Selves.  The way we can all help is to stay centered in love ourselves and send light where it is needed.  Here is our daily prayer. I hope you will join us to making it part of your daily routine:

Mother-Father God:
We ask that all our elected representatives, appointed officials as well as business and world leaders be surrounded with and protected by Your Light. We ask that their every thought, word and action come from their Higher Selves and serve the highest good for our country and the world. Acknowledging our oneness with each other and with all creations, we ask this in your Name. And so it is.

We feel if enough of us say this prayer daily, that we will see a surge in positive energy throughout the planet!  

For more information about me, check out my Open Heart blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone