Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Successful 'God Experiment' (True Story)

We all have a name for the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' that I call God. Recently I came across a series of experiments where I could prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this 'intelligence' not only heard my intentions but would manifest my intentions into my physical reality in the time-frame I gave it.  This experiment didn't allow me to specify what the gift/blessing would be (the fourth experiment does). I only had to be open to receiving whatever blessing or gift the universe wanted to send my way.

In this first experiment, I was to request an unexpected gift/blessing from this 'intelligence' and set a short deadline of 48 hours for it to fulfill my request. The gift/blessing had to be totally unexpected and had to show up in a way that it was proof positive, to me, that this 'intelligence' heard me and responded to my request.

I followed the directions and made my request for the gift/blessing on April 2nd at 2:30 PM with the deadline for my request to be fulfilled by April 4th (today) by 2:30 PM.

I must admit I had some doubts but kept my focus on this 'intelligence' keeping it word and delivering to me what I asked for. When I had doubts, I told the 'intelligence' I really needed the proof and I really needed for this to happen because I wanted to become much better at manifesting the things I wanted out of thin air. I have been able to do this in the past in a 'hit or miss' fashion but now I wanted to be able to do it consciously, at will.

Today at 10 AM, I took my dogs out for a walk and at the same time, reminding this 'intelligence' that it had 4 1/2 hours left to present me with an unexpected gift/blessing. I also ask it to make me ALERT so I wouldn't miss my gift or blessing..

As I was walking back home with my dogs, I was thinking about the unexpected gift I was waiting for and hoping it would be a SIGN that I was on-track in regards to my book  Love Is All I Know being successful.

As I reached the intersection of Alexander and Guthrie Streets, I heard someone call out my name. In front of me, in a white pick up truck, was Jackie, Vona's (my fiance) new daughter-in-law. I like Jackie a lot but there is no reason for her to visit me but she was indeed coming to visit me. She said she wanted to interrupt my day, that she had something to give me.

I was puzzled, I couldn't figure out what she could possibly have for me. She ask me if I was headed back home. I said yes, she said she would meet me back there....

I got back to the house, brought the dogs in and went to the front door to let Jackie in. When she came in the door, she had a package for me. She said she was down in Virginia Beach visiting her mom over Easter. She said she was in a little store and saw a sign that reminded her of me so she bought it for me as an unexpected gift.

It was 11:30 AM when she gave me the package and immediately upon opening it, I got goosebumps because the 'organizing intelligence of the universe' that I call God responded to my request perfectly. It was the unexpected gift/blessing, I asked for, from a person who had no reason at all to bless me with a gift within the time frame of my request to the universe. In addition, she was totally unaware of my experiment until I told her about it after I received her package.

The gift she gave me also answered my question about what's required, on my part, to make sure my book Love Is All I Know, becomes a bestseller. Below you will see a picture of the unexpected blessing/gift I received today with its emphatic message to me regarding the success of my book. - Frederick Zappne


The experiment I performed and wrote about in this article was taken from Pam Grout's fascinating book titled: E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality (Hay House Insights)

1 comment:

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone