Friday, May 24, 2013

Pope Francis, and Frederick Zappone, the 'ROAMING' Catholic.

I am a 'ROAMING' Catholic, I have been roaming away from the Catholic Church since I was 18 but if Pope Francis keeping talking the way he has been talking I might roam right back into the Catholic Church. I agree, doing good is what saves us, not what religion we are, not what we believe. I personally do as much good as I can for as many people as I can, as often as I can, not to impress anyone, but because it makes me feel good. - Frederick Zappone, author of Love is All I Know (Amazon)

Pope Francis Says Atheists Who Do Good Are Redeemed, Not Just Catholics (click to read)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your questions and comments are welcomed. In fact, they are encouraged. Connecting with people in a very real way on this blog is why I started this blog in the first place. Having you ask a question or leave a comment always makes my day. :) - Frederick Zappone